Thursday, September 4, 2008

Progress!

I have good news for those of you that want to get your hands on a Stall Stopper Restroom Door Clip!

I am forming my own corporation so I can manufacture and sell my “Stall Stopper” online and through catalogs. In October I will be meeting with a company to manufacture the Stall Stopper and depending on their work load, I am hoping to have this available soon to the thousands of you wanting to purchase.

It took a long time to get here as it was my wish to license it to a large company. This is still my desire and I will continue to pursue that option, but I wanted to get this great product into your hands.

I will let you know when I know more about the timing of the “Stall Stopper” as I know the details.

Thank you so much for your interest!

Packaging design (still being reworked)

In progress package design
Front view (above) and back view (below)


Packaging design (still being reworked)

3 comments:

Karen said...

I hope you can keep the purse hook option on it. I am so looking forward to this! I will blog like crazy about it. Remember...Google had no advertising! As a working woman of 30 years, this is something long overdue!! Best of luck, karen birbeck.

Karen said...

Be sure to contact Spoonsisters.com to offer your product. And if you make one in pink, they can offer them in their "pink" area (for Breast Cancer).

And airport stores!

Jennifer said...

I can't wait to be able to purchase my own Restroom Survival Kit. When I saw your first pitch on American Inventors I thought, "I want one of those!"

You should also look into selling it in the Harriet Carter catalog.

Keep on keeping on!! You should start a petition to prove to manufacturers how desirable your product is.